Saturday 22 September 2012

Is your book case as messy as mine?

After mentioning my book case in yesterday's blog post, I thought it was only fair that I introduce him properly to you all. So, here he is.....


Please excuse the potty, the waste paper bin and all the junk surrounding it...I promise there is a wooden book case in there somewhere. Its tucked in the corner of our twin's bedroom and really has just about run out of space. Well, saying that, it was out space along time ago! Hence, the piles and balancing acts! There is a right old mixture of genres on these shelves and yes, it is chaos. But I can guarantee it is organised chaos. I know where everything is amongst this messy mess! I do have a lot of ebooks too, but obviously they are all neatly stored on my pretty little Kobo and Kindle. 

So, I just wondered what all of your book shelves/cases look like? :-) 

'Til next time!

Sam :-) 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...