Friday 22 June 2012

Converse ..... worthy of a blog!

We have a wedding to go to in August. It's my cousin's and he is really in converse trainers and stuff like that., so I knew he'd love my twin boys to attend wearing something funky. When I saw the Converse range did a toddler sized pair of Dr Seuss Thing 1 and Thing 2 style trainers, I knew there and then the boys HAD TO HAVE THEM!!!

This was when the mission to buy commenced.

Step 1 - I looked on the converse.com site and tried to see if I could purchase from USA (as UK did not  stock these items). No luck. So...

Step 2 - I called USA Converse head office (desperate measures I know!) and asked if there was ANY way (in my nicest voice) if they could ship to England, pretty pretty please. But no...

Step 3 - I asked my favourite all American buddy, Faith Thomas to help a gal out! Which she oh so did! With a few clicks of a button (and a shake of a lamb's tail, hypothetically) Faith had ordered them and they were soon winging their way to her humble abode to be labelled up and forwarded to your's truly.

This morning the postman knocked and there they were, all the way from across the globe! I unwrapped them like an excited kid at christmas and straight away got the boys to try them on. They are just the cutest things! I LoVe LoVe LoVe them! Thought I'd share a little pic or two with you all :-)




Til' next time!

Sam
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...