Sunday 10 March 2013

Happy Mothers Day


As the title suggests, Happy Mothers Day to all of you Mummies out there! And a very special Happy Mothers Day to my own Mummy, who without, I don't know what we would do. I love her so much! 

What are our plans today I hear you say...Well, I have been well and truly spoilt by my small brood this morning, after a long soak in the bath and having time to actually put on some makeup and dry my hair (a very rare occurrence in a house with toddler twins I can assure you!) I was showered with flowers and cards and some gorgeous charms for my bracelet. Thought I would share a photo or two with you....

This afternoon the shenanigans are scheduled to continue as we are soon off to collect my Mum and my Nan and all go out for a lovely Mothering Sunday lunch  :-) 



Wherever you all are, I hope you can spend time with you Mums and if you're not able to, then I hope you can spend time thinking about them and all of the amazingly wonderful stuff they do/have done for you. 

'Til next time! 

Sam :-)
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...