Sunday 17 February 2013

HOT TOTTIE ALERT! Jake Campbell is in the house...


I was going to have the talented and beautiful Aimee Duffy here today to talk about her brilliant new book, Isle of Sensuality, but then we had an idea....

I'm SO excited to share this post with you. It's not just any old post....oh no, no, no. Today, ladies (and gentlemen) we have a celebrity in the house...an extremely, swoon-a-liscious, make-you-weak-at the-knees-type-handsome celebrity. He's taken five minutes out of his busy filming schedule to be here today, so kick back with us and please show a warm welcome to Jake Campbell, hero of Aimee's IOS.

***

Welcome Jake, it's lovely to have you here today. So pleased you could take time out of your schedule to join us folks **flutters eyelashes his way** Firstly, let’s have an icebreaker. Tell us something about yourself that you have never revealed to anyone else before.

Anything for a pretty lady. *winks* I hate that my parents called me Jacob, makes me feel old before my time.

You have two brothers...are you a 'family' person?

I love my brothers, and not just because they’re all the family I have left. Lately all we do is argue, but that doesn’t change how I feel about them.

How does it feel to be one of the world's hottest playboys and best known actors? Pressure much to keep on top of the fake tan and six pack abs....oh yeah we noticed! ;-)

Playboy, really? I see myself as more of a lover of all things beautiful and women are.  Aww, what a sweetie! No, I work out because it’s a great stress reliever. And hadn’t you noticed? We’re in Brazil. *smirks* Tan’s real sweetheart.

If you're not watching your figure (it's ok, we'll do that for you) what is your favourite food/meal? Italian, Greek, French, English.....

Food is a pleasure, and I love it all. But if I had to choose my favourite I’d pick a full English breakfast with all the trimmings. My brothers and I looked forward to mum’s every Sunday.  A guy after our own hearts.

Now, what everyone wants to know....what were your first thoughts (and feelings) when you first laid eyes on the lovely Caitlyn Hart? **be honest now**

Honestly? I figured she’d be like all the other actresses I’ve met—a queen complete with the tiara. But there’s something about a fiery redhead that makes a man burn, if you know what I mean? And I soon learned Caitlyn isn’t a diva.

And what was your initial reaction when you learned that you would be acting out a love scene in this particular movie/job?

I’ve shot so many I can’t count, but I’ll admit the thought of getting between the sheets with Caitlyn…erm…let’s just say I was worried about making an ass of myself.

You have taken Caitlyn on some romantic trips/picnics....would you consider yourself a hopeless romantic?

Hell, no. Caitlyn is shy and amazing. She deserves to be treated with respect and that’s all I’m doing. I may be tarnished as a playboy but I care about the women I’m seeing, no matter how briefly. **Melts!**

Okay, interrogation over now Just a few fire round questions for fun.

Do you have any tattoos and if yes, where?

No. I could never decide where or what to get.

What star sign are you?

Libra

What's your favourite colour and why?

Red. Um, well, that might be a recent development that requires analysis.

What film did you last watch?

Die Hard. Sean has the box set and I needed some guy time. “Yippe ki-yey, motherfucker”

If you couldn't be an actor, what would you like to do instead?

I’ve always wanted to be an actor, but had to run my father’s engineering supply company for a few years. They’re all I know and if my career ended and I was ever short of cash, guess I’d have to go back to being a director. Not my first choice, by a mile.

What shoe size are you? (Yep, you know what they say about men's shoe sizes....)

Darlin’, mine are a twelve. Take from that what you will. **Giggles like a love struck school girl**

Lastly, can we get just a teeny weeny flash of those famous abs....pretty please?

*faux sigh* The things I do to please a woman. (Stands and strips off shirt). **Phwoar!** Take it from me ladies, its a damn fine sight from where I'm sitting.

Jake, you have been a brilliant sport, thank you so much.

Thank you, sweetheart. It has been a pleasure.


To learn more about Jake and Caitlyn, you can purchase your copy of Isle of Sensuality from the links below...

Beachwalk Press
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Barnes & Noble
All Romance Ebooks
Bookstrand
Kobo

You can contact Aimee on these links:

http://www.aimeeduffy.co.uk/
http://pinterest.com/aimeeduffyx/
https://twitter.com/AimeeDuffyx


'Til next time
Sam :-)
X

5 comments:

  1. Great interview Samantha! Though I think you might have inflated his ego to the size of Texas ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the interview - now I'm off to check the book is on my kindle! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam, what a fun time I had reading this. Have a good one!

    Gabba xo

    gabbawrites.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...